Michelle's Reviews > Hissy Fit

Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews

Aug 01, 11

FUN! Mary Kay Andrews is hilarious. This is the second of her books that I've read, and they were both wonderfully funny, and full of great, well-developed characters. The main character is very likeable and someone who most people will relate to on some level.

This is definitely a chick-lit, vacation, read-on-the-beach type of book. It's a quick, enjoyable read. Not too heavy, not a lot of work to plow through it, just an entertaining story. I want to get another of this author's books immediately!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hissy Fit.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Dana GET your hands on a copy of her just published new novel, Spring Fever. It is the most fun read I have had in ages. It leaves your feeling happy and laughing, as did Hissy Fit, but I think it's even better, if that is possible! I started it last night at 8, and finished it by mid afternoon today, and it is 402 pages long. That says it all, doesn't it? It starts at a wedding (typical Andrews) but this time, the ex wife is watching her former husband stand at the alter awaiting his new bride......and the fun takes off from there!

Michelle Thank you! I didn't realize a new Andrews novel was available. I'm looking forward to some fun summer reading!

Dana Yes, it just came out in the last week. 402 pages and I devoured it in less than a day. It's THAT good! I would love to meet Mary Kay. She must be a hoot!

Michelle I knew there would be a new novel this summer, but didn't know when. Thanks for alerting me. I just downloaded the book to my Kindle. I might need some reading material later on today.

P.S. I've heard that MK Andrews is a fun speaker!