Sarah's Reviews > Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

Feb 16, 10

bookshelves: not-translated, series
Read from February 12 to 14, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Things I loved from this book :
- Macey. she's cool, for 16-year-old girl. I mean look at what she'd do, she had so many identities and she looked like she can handle every situations.
- Abigail Cameron. wish I have an aunt like her. I mean, she's rock! and someone who could flirting with Joe Solomon (and Solomon flirted her back) is waaay cooler than any character in Gallagher Girls series.
- Zach. Mysterious. Gorgeous. and could do the jump-off-the-train thing. Every girls want a guy like him right?

but, from every cool characters above, it's ironic that I don't like the main character, Cameron Morgan.
the thing is, even I liked her in the book 1, started from the book 2 and 3 I think she was too dimwitted to be a spy. Right, I don't know anything about spies except from James Bond movies (which, I only see because there's a pull-the-trigger-and-crash-the-car thing), she was too reckless, and sometimes, stupid.
I really don't like her throughout the series.

but still, (I heard there's the book 4 right?) I'll be reading the next book (because I can't keep my eyes from it) and hoping Cammie will be more mature next book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Hilda Zach is my favorite :)

Sarah agree! he's cool, and more than anything, mysterious!