Kai (Amaterasu Reads)'s Reviews > Coffeehouse Angel

Feb 15, 10

bookshelves: teens, favorites
Recommended for: Everyone
Read on May 04, 2010, read count: 3

I loved this book for the simple reason that this has substance and depth. I can safely say that this is not one of those books with really shallow plot lines. Anyone who reads this will learn a lot while reading this book.

There are a lot of noteworthy passages that will make you think. Readers will learn a lot about love, and life just by reading this.

I do think that Katrina is very blessed to have Malcolm because she has a kind heart. With that one simple act of caring, her paths crossed with Malcolm. She's a good person, and we all know that good things come to those with pure hearts. This story is a perfect example of that.

There are a lot of stories about Angels, but I love how Malcolm is portrayed. He learned a lot with his time with Katrina, maybe even the most important lesson of all, which is what it feels like to be "human".

Give this book a try, everyone. If you want to read a simple but moving story about Angels on Earth (literally) and how they can be a part of our lives, Coffeehouse Angel is for you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coffeehouse Angel.

Quotes Kai (Amaterasu Reads) Liked

Suzanne Selfors
“Trying to make sense of love is like trying to dissect a rainbow.”

Suzanne Selfors
“Falling in love is not a rational process. It can't be planned or avoided. It happens--for good or bad it simply happens. - Katrina Svensen”

Suzanne Selfors
“Losing someone is the worst feeling. Loss carves out a deep, hollow pocket. There's no magical way to fill it, no medicine or Band-Aid or surgery to cure it. I suppose that over time you get used to it, but the feeling never totally goes away. And the more time you spend on earth, the more pockets you'll collect. But it's part of living. It's life. - Katrina Svensen”

Suzanne Selfors
“Happiness is sweetest when shared.”