Brenda's Reviews > Gone to Green

Gone to Green by Judy Christie

Feb 14, 10

Read in February, 2010

Where do I start? I was sick yestereday when I picked up this book and spent the day reading on the couch. It was a great little Christan fiction story with a hlot of factsion thrown in about an actual newspaper experience. The plot was done well, there was a lot of humor, the book kept me more interested than tv the entire day and I wanted to finish it to see where and how the author finished the entire story off. I wish I had the next book in the series, I believe she has one out or coming out. I would have given it 4.5 stars. It waan't pushy in it's nature when it came to the reliqious side of things, the author seemed to make her point in a natural through the people in the story without sounding as if she had taken sections and lifted them from the Bible. She said little and let you get the rest on your own. It was a nice little story that I would absolutely say to anyone pick this one up, you'll have laughs, you'll like the way the story movies right along and you'll enjoy and miss some of the characters when you put the story down! Great book!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone to Green.