Alycia's Reviews > Suddenly You

Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas

Mar 12, 10

bookshelves: historical-romance, author-lisa-kleypas, kindle-books
Read from March 08 to 12, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suddenly You.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura This one is cute. ;)

(Witches, Shapeshifters, Vampires)

Alycia Laura wrote: "This one is cute. ;)

"

Hi Laura! It's good to hear from you and see you on GR again! Glad to know this one is good. I marked it to read because another friend liked it so much. :)

message 3: by Laura (last edited Feb 14, 2010 05:05PM) (new)

Laura Thanks, Alycia! It's good to be back. Now that I've got my Facebook Fan Page and Twitter and my new website under control (yeah, like who am I kidding? *lol*) I have the time to come back to GR. And I have missed everyone so much too! ;)

This was a cute, trad romance. I just checked. I read it last summer and gave it 4 stars, so that's good. But I am looking forward to the Bow Street series because I like my reads hotter, and I hear that one sizzles. But this one was really cute. You'll like it.

(Witches, Shapeshifters, Vampires)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Loves this one ... "the hottest carriage scene EVER"

Alycia I remember you saying that. That is the whole reason I decided to read it now rather than later! :)
Maybe I'll want a carriage and a hot Jack too. He can take care of you hysteria. ROFL

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ow you will want a jack .. and his hands all over you ..

Alycia Can't wait! He seems delicious already, and I have just met him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

are you at Amandas house??? which part you at

Alycia She just met Jack for the first time on her birthday. He has left and now the next day she is about to go to a dinner party

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hehehh good parts coming

Alycia Rachael wrote: "Loves this one ... "the hottest carriage scene EVER""

Just read the carriage scene on the way back to Amanda's house after the Christmas party. Is this what you were talking about? Because this scene was definitely hot!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

YES MAM.... i think the very first scene was hot to .. when he seduces her ..that was smok'n ..
got my kindle ... wanted to download decadece .. but kindle shop didnt have it .. can you only download from the kidnle shop????

Alycia I have only downloaded from the kindle shop but I know you can or any book in pdf form. Check kindle groups here on GR and see. they will have more info.

Sometimes when you search in the browser with kindle books highlighted in the search bar the books wont show up. if you search books and click on the paperback form, it will show you other formats available in a little chart on top, it will say kindle if it is available.

It would suck if Decadent isn't available for you, it is here in kindle format.

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura Rachael, you can download a pdf on a Kindle. Alycia is right. It's the reason I made my new erotica vampire series in pdf, so it would be easy for Kindle users. Which is totally cool cause that means you can download books from any of the hot erotica/romance publisher sites (Ellora's Cave, Samhain, Changeling, etc.) not on Amazon. So much of the good stuff in that genre is not published by the big NYC publishers but by the small ones. Congrats on your Kindle!!

Paranormal Erotica Novelist
For HOT vampire erotica go here:

Alycia Rach and Laura,
I just thought I'd share that they do offer EC books for Kindle on the amazon site now. I don't know if it is all titles, but I thought it was cool that more erotica is available.