Carrie's Reviews > The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes

The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain

Jan 07, 11

bookshelves: ebooks, favorites, 2011, adult-mystery
Read from December 28, 2010 to January 07, 2011

Wow, wow, wow! A story that can make me feel like I'm fighting a battle in my mind about what is right and what is wrong definitely deserves 5 stars. Cee Cee Wilkes is a naive and easily persuaded 16-year old who meets the kind of charming man that can make her do anything. This was an amazing read and I didn't want to put it down! Tiny spoiler ahead...She makes the worst decision of her life, or maybe it's the best one, when she meets Tim. He talks her into kidnapping a pregnant woman. While guarding her, the woman has her baby and dies. Cee Cee is so scared she doesn't know what else to do. From there she makes a decision to keep the baby and once that happened I became a reader who could not decide whether to be on her side or be against her. Each time I thought I finally decided which side I was on, Chamberlain threw something else at me to make me doubt myself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes.

12/28/2010 "My first ebook that I am going to read on my Nook. This one has been on my to-read list for quite some time and my library had it!"
01/02/2011 "I am completely intrigued with this book! It's been in my list for so long and it's the first ebook I downloaded, it keeps me hooked over and over!"
01/06/2011 page 277
56.0% "If I could I would sit and read this in one sitting...and devour it. Darn you career!"
show 4 hidden updates…