Romy's Reviews > Kissed by an Angel

Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler

Mar 18, 10

bookshelves: books-i-read-in-2010, romance, angels
Read from March 13 to 18, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kissed by an Angel.

03/14/2010 page 233
03/16/2010 page 618
89.57% "I was certain I knew what was going on but with what just happened I have no clue!"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beccy (new) - added it

Beccy was this a good book?

Romy I really liked it, there was mystery and suspense in parts but it was really a love story.

message 3: by Beccy (new) - added it

Beccy Awesome i really want to read it but haven't seen it in the shops :-( maybe i'll have to pre-order it from a book shop lol.

I'm trying to have a break from vampire series and trying to find other paranormal books to read :P

I'm currently reading Meridian by Amber Kizer and its a great book i love it!It's about a girl and she is half angel and half human. I don't know if you've read it?

Romy No I haven't it sounds good though. I think I got my copy of kissed by an angel from thebookdepository.com, I get most of my books from there now it's so much cheaper and they have free delivery. Have you seen true blood yet, I just watched the second episode of the new season, OMG it's soooo good, I love Eric! I cant believe there is now less than a week until eclipse, I cant wait to see it I hope it's better than new moon.

message 5: by Beccy (new) - added it

Beccy yeh is a really good book :-)

I think i'll go into angus and robertson and get them to order Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel, The Power of Love, Soulmates) by Elizabeth Chandler in for me.

Yea i've seen the first episode i really loved it, it's nothing like the book. Hopefully it's not too diffrent from the book. Have you read this series? I love eric he's my favorite character i hate bill thou lol.

Romy Not yet, I want to. Were the first and second seasons anything like the books?

message 7: by Beccy (new) - added it

Beccy The tv show is really diffrent to the books, but there based on the books it has the main story line to it.