Zeek's Reviews > Dream Warrior

Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Feb 17, 10

bookshelves: favorites-all-time, favorites-pnr, pnr, vamps, pnr-kitchen-sink, angels-gods-demons
Read in May, 2009

Long ago, Cratus angered father god Zeus by not blindly obeying and got kicked out of Olympus. Still exiled on earth, the son of Warcraft and Hate is being called back to aid ol Thunderbutt himself. Only Cratus, now called Jericho, is not so interested in helping the fickle greek gods who turned their backs on him all those years ago.

When a pair of evil deities- who were formed from the source of all power- make him an offer that will return him to his god-like status, Cratus takes them up on it... but he's going to have to make war on Olympus to get what he wants.

Delphine is an Oneroi- a member of the gods of Dreams who hunts the renegade Oneroi known as Skoti. Zeus has asked her to find Cratus and convince him to help fight the evil pair. In a twist of fate Delphine is kidnapped and given to Jericho as a slave. Naturally they fall for each other hook, line and sinker and a good thing too, because it will take both of them to untangle the sinister doings in this novel.

A war is coming between Zeus and his children and those that have had it with their capricious ways. And it all starts here.

Dream Warrior goes a long way in explaining why Zeus took such harsh measures against the Oneroi in the first place- forget what you've been told, there's an even more selfish reason and Delphine & Jericho are at the heart of it.

Many characters are at play in this novel as well as introduced, but if you have been following the Dark Hunters and Dream Hunters you won't have a problem keeping up.

Oh and btw, more Dark Hunters are a-coming- you'll meet them in Dream Warrior as well.

I truly enjoyed reading Dream Warrior. I found Jericho and Delphine's coming together to be some of the hottest kenyon's ever written. Sure there's a lot of the same themes going on in this one that Kenyon always puts in, but so what- that's why I come back to these novels.

I find myself once again surprised by the fact that I am very interested in reading on in the series!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dream Warrior.