Tamara's Reviews > Back to the Bedroom

Back to the Bedroom by Janet Evanovich

Feb 10, 10

Read in February, 2010

Back to the Bedroom was loaned to me by a friend. It was my first Janet Evanovich experience. I have been wanting to read a novel by Ms. Evanovich for some time now. I have heard so many good things about the Plum Series and I really do look forward to reading one of those soon. Back to the Bedroom is a romance novel, I am not a huge fan of romance novels and a part of me wanted to put the book down within the first few pages. However, Janet Evanovich is definitely a good author because although it was a romance novel she made the story more interesting by throwing in some interesting things and for that it kept my interest. No, it was not my favorite book ever but it was passable.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Back to the Bedroom.

Kara I just now read your comment about Back to the Bedroom by Evanovich. I noticed it was your first-please try her Plum series, they are amazing this was not.
Kara

Tamara Kara wrote: "I just now read your comment about Back to the Bedroom by Evanovich. I noticed it was your first-please try her Plum series, they are amazing this was not.
Kara"

Thanks Kara...I do have the Plum series on my list and have heard that it is way better than her other books. I am looking forward to reading them and thanks for your thoughts. Have a great day!