Angelica ❤ Guerita Linda's Reviews > The Brothers Torres

The Brothers Torres by Coert Voorhees

Feb 23, 10

Read from February 10 to 23, 2010

This Book is about Frankie Torres (torres is spanish for towers) lives in Borges, New Mexico where there is not much to do. Two brothers and the people in their town. Frankie is not that muscular, not athletic, not so sure of himself or as popular as his brother Steve a senior. But he is okay looking. Frankie has his sights on a hot girl named Rebecca. He is just about to ask her to homecoming but Dalton an preppy, rich kid, asks her first. Steve is cool but not so cool that he has the respect of the local cholos. (not a gang but a group of badasses). After Frankie is beat up by Dalton, his brother Steve and his buddies kick Dalton just enough so that he doesn't come after Frankie again. When Dalton's mom and dad buy the family's restaurant, Steve's rage and hatred for Dalton is unstoppable until a final showdown during the Homecoming Dance. Frankie becomes really mad because steve asked rebecca to the homecoming. he becomes really angry and they all do everything to get the restaurant back, they ask Steve to tell his parents to give it back at the end they do end up with the restaurant, and the all become really good friends. Frankie ends up going to a date with rebecca.
I recomment this book to anybody that loves reading i find this book really interesting to read, anyone can read it

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Brothers Torres.

02/10/2010 page 125
39.06% "i am liking this book so far, its really interesting cant wait to finish it."
02/10/2010 page 280
87.5% "omgosh i just left in a interesting part of the book, i cant wait to read it 2morrow. and finish it once and for all" 1 comment
02/12/2010 page 300
93.75% "omg im almost done with the book. yes. i can finally give my book report..woot woot"
02/12/2010 page 300
93.75% "I'm on page 300 of The Brothers Torres. omg im almost done with the book. yes. 20pgs more. i can finally give my book report..woot woot —"
02/12/2010 page 300
93.75% "omg im almost done with the book. yes. 20pgs more. i can finally give my book report..woot woot"
02/12/2010 page 300
93.75% "omgosh im almost done with the book. yes. 20pgs more. i can finally give my book report..woot woot"
02/12/2010 page 315
98.44% "omgosh im almost done with the book. yes. 5pgs more. i can finally give my book report..woot woot"
02/12/2010 page 315
98.44% "omgosh im almost done with the book. yes. 5pgs more. i can finally give my book report..woot woot : )"
02/12/2010 page 320
100.0% "omgosh i am finally done with the book, yea baby. i can give my book talk now. i feel that i accomplish in something" 1 comment
show 1 hidden update…

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 3: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer I want to read it!! 21/21

Alejandra Sanchez I already read and it is awesome

Andrea How can u read this books I'm now to this