Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > Somebody Killed His Editor

Somebody Killed His Editor by Josh Lanyon

While I didn't like this one as much as the Adrien English series, I still loved it. I fell in love with Kit's sarcastic nervousness right off the bat and hated J.X. until just about the last page when we learn of why he acted like a rat-bastard towards Kit.

The mystery and the crazy supporting characters made this book really interesting to me. While I knew who the killer was from the beginning (because I cheated and looked ^_^) I still found it surprising how and why the killer did what s/he did.

I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel and the rest of this series. Recommended. [image error]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Somebody Killed His Editor.

12/18/2010
12/19/2010
43.0% 13 comments
12/19/2010
65.0% "Me no like JX right now :-("
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. I love the book. Kit's so spunky but JX is an annoying bastard. :-(

B says he gets better but I'm not sure if I'll like him a that much when the story is done. :-/

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions you will love him N and you will want to do stuff with him, adult stuff

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. He seems sexy.. and I love his goatee but he's mean to Kit. :-( Not cool.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah they pay bills hard M!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Mmmhhmmmm, I'll let him pay my bills sleazy

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah better get a strong man yo help ya with that

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Easier said then done, peaches ;-)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions or a normal man i guess

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions "paying the bills" sure is tough without a man

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Somehow I think you guys are thinking what I'm thinking. Lmao