Kerry's Reviews > Blackout

Blackout by Connie Willis

Mar 11, 11

bookshelves: 2010, 8, ebooks, sf, 9, reread, 2011
Read from March 08 to 12, 2011, read count: 2

I loved the book all over again. I read it so fast I'm astounded. At 14% progress, I moved from my iPhone to my new Kindle and just powered through the rest. It is SO easy to read on.

I now also have some notes on important (or potentially important) points to keep in mind for All Clear. There are lots of mysteries to be solved in the second book, so I'm very glad I have it to go on with. Never again will I be reading half a book before getting the second half. (This is why Robin McKinley's Pegasus will remain on my TBR until the second half is published.)

I love the characters, especially Polly, and I so want to know how it all turns out.

Rereading this before moving on to All Clear. Previously read 22-2-10 to 10-3-10.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blackout.

02/23/2010 page 12
2.34% "No Comment"
02/24/2010 page 64
12.5% "This is very good so far - even if it's all puzzles right now."
03/06/2010 page 245
47.85% "I'm enjoying all the individual stories but currently have no idea how everything will connect together."
03/08/2010 page 319
62.3% "I'm really starting to worry about all the characters and wondering what's gone wrong back in 2060."
03/09/2010 page 417
81.45% "As I approach the end, I find myself very conscious of the fact this is just half of the book. I won't get any answers until October. :("
show 1 hidden update…