Lynsey A's Reviews > Halfway to the Grave

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Feb 08, 2010

bookshelves: library-book, vampire, paranormal-romance, urban-fantasy, 2010-reads, kick-ass-heroine, made-me-cry, hero-to-die-for, frost-night-huntress-series, first-person-pov, first-read-by-author, to-buy-in-paperback
Recommended to Lynsey A by: Many of my GR friends
Read from March 05 to 07, 2010

Oh my goodness, did I love this book! From page one I was enthralled with both Cat and Bones. I can barely type this because I want to read One Foot in the Grave. The end of Halfway to the Grave was so moving and so sad. I'm very glad I didn't read it when the book first came out. I doubt I could've waited to read the second one.

The writing was spectacular. I was enterained throughout this entire book. The humor was off the charts and I could actually hear Bones's accent. I laughed and cried at this book and I'm looking forward to doing the same in the next one.

This is a short sweet review because I have some reading to do!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Halfway to the Grave.

Quotes Lynsey A Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“If you run from me, I will chase you, and I'll find you....”
Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave

03/05/2010 page 17
4.75% "I'm already intrigued...I also see the fascination with Bones. :)" 4 comments
03/06/2010 page 114
31.84% "How sweet was "Crispin" taking Cat out to a bar? Awww. :)"
03/06/2010 page 199
55.59% 4 comments

Norma Glad you loved it! Great review!

Lynsey A Thanks, Norma! Oh, I did love it! Looking forward to reading the rest of the series!