valee's Reviews > Again the Magic

Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas

2320890
Jan 10, 11

bookshelves: historical-romance, 200-fav-reads

I just read it for the second time and it was even better than the first! I loved this book! Couldn't put it down. LK is such a magnificent author, and I simply adore her. If you have read some other books by this author but not this one yet, just do it and don't wait any longer because IMHO it is one of her bests!

In this installment we get to read about Marcus' sisters, specially Aline and her romance with McKenna. This is such a sweet story about how 2 people who love each other can find happiness together even though everything is against them. Helps you remember why no matter what, things will work out. But the good thing about LK's writing style is that she makes them work hard to accomplish that HEA. Always makes us remember that good things come with hard work but that they are worth it.

important information: This book should be read before the wallflowers series, it will make it much easier that way. Not necessary but a useful tip.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Again the Magic.

01/21/2010 "This book is amazing. I'm so glad I started it."
01/21/2010 page 200
70.92% "This is the best book of Kleypas I have read so far. So Good!" 3 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I absolutely agree! This is MY favorite LK read. I laughed, I cried, I got mad, I felt pity - talk about running the whole gamut of emotions!

valee I felt the same way. Loved it.

Julie Read this one last week while in Vegas and I didn't want to leave my hotel room. LOL!!

valee hahaha. It is so good!

Stacia (out of inspiration) Thank you for the tip about reading this before Wallflowers. I am out of order as it is because I up to book 4 of Hathaways and didn't know about reading WF first. Oh well, I'm already hooked now, so what do I do...

Teri I love that you read it again ;)

valee I loved it too! LK is giving me an amazing time at the beach once more, no better read for summer! And I even made all my friends read it LOL. At first they were all like vale WTF are you reading? And then they couldn't put it down hahaha.

message 8: by Kas (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kas I just loved this one

valee Me too!

Allyson I read Again The Magic in June. After I finished, I read it again! I love this book so much. The characters come to life, and I feel their emotions with them. This was my first LK book of many, and Again The Magic will always be very special to me - it is also my favorite!