Cisco Wheeler's Reviews > Behold A White Horse

Feb 11, 10

Read in January, 2010

Cisco Wheeler Behold A White Horse-Xulon Press
January 19, 2010 at 8:09

Her book is a book that leaves no stone unturned. If you want truth her book tells her reader just the way it is. Her book is a 5 stars plus. Out of the hundreds of books I have read Cisco Book Behold A White Horse is one of the top three I have in my library,
There an old saying, the devil is a sly o fox, if I could catch him I would put him in a box, lock that box and throw away the key for all the tricks he has played on Me.
This is not a message that brings joy to my heart. For we as a people have been betrayed by so many ministers that stand in the pulpit of America.
America is standing in the balance and I can only ask which master do you serve. Is Yahshua Messiah Lord of Lord and King of Kings in your life?
Or have you come under the spell of witchcraft as you have set under the teachers that have taught apostasy and have taken oaths unto Lucifer. I will be making statement that will ruffles some feathers. I do not take this subject matter lightly. For I am accountable before almighty God. My prayer for all of us is. Lord set our spirits free that we might worship you.
The only way we can worship God in spirit and truth is when we make the choice to come out of Babylon and be not partakers of their sin. May God be my witness and may the Holy Spirit gives testimony to these truths which I share with you today.
Within the churches of America you don’t have to look very far before you can see and feel the corporate satanic energy that is hovering over the body of Christ. This false anointing that is hovering over so many churches was birthed through the many rituals that were performed by the priest within witchcraft.
Through the Catholic Mass and the rituals that have been performed legions of demonic spirits were given legal right to enter into your churches.
And why did God allow this. Because the churches as a whole have had no decernment, they have allowed priests within the catholic church, masons within masonry and Illuminati priests to practice witchcraft from their pulpits. The Church has no idea of these facts because they truly don’t understand the tools of mastery within witchcraft. By seeding the body of Christ with Satanist, Satan has been able to generate the spiritual and sociological forces that are required to bring in the false prophets and the antichrist reign.
The Charismatic Movement is an Illuminati creation.
Graham helped to launch the Oral Roberts University, in Tulsa Oklahoma, The Southern Baptist, of whom Graham is a member, are Illuminati controlled, through the Jesuit priest hood and masonry. Phillip Eugene de Rothchild has given witness to what I told the world 15 years ago. And I Quote, Oral Roberts and his Son Richard Roberts succeeded in hijacking contemporary American Christianity to worship a different jesus under the power of a different holy spirit.
Phillip de Rothschils said: Oral Roberts is an occult priest of the old Sumero-Akkadian mystery religion. This is Satanism in its most pristine form.
Mr. Roberts was Phillip Eugene de Rothschild occult spiritual mentor and indoctrinator. Mr. Richard Roberts is a corrupt tele evangelist from Tulsa Oklahoma. Richard is now actively enlarging the occult spiritual legacy of his father. Mr Roberts is an occult sorcerer par excellence who is empowering the apostasy of contemporary American and Western Christianity.
In the family of God through out the years God has had a few faithful pastors,ministry leaders and laymen that have been warning Christians about the apostasy within the churches.
Its very sad when an unbeliever can see what has happened within the majority of the churches and wants no part of Christianity for they see it for what it has become. And a Christian who is suppose to hear the voice of God has no discernment as to the witchcraft that is being practiced within their churches.
The prevailing Satanist around the world have worked hard to keep these truths from getting out to the churches. The world over, Christians and non-Christians alike are consequently unaware of Billy Grahams liberal, Antichrist positions that he has taken through out his ministry. And why is this? It always goes back to the tools of mastery. And Satan is a master at deceit. Organized religion is nothing less than a pseudo morality that makes a veil of hypocrisy. Behind this veil of hypocrisy you can find the traditions of man being taught rather than the word of God. And what is the fruit being birthed out of hypocrisy? The Illuminati operatives have used religion to manipulate and brainwash their followers into believing that what they hear from the pulpit is the true gospel. Over time the senses become nullified and the foundational truths found in the scriptures is canceled out. In this state the majority of Christians never see, much less question what is being taught in the churches. The only bible they see is on Sunday morning when their spoon feed a false gospel. Being ignorant of Gods word the people are unable to pick up on false teachings. In silence the majority say nothing as these ministers uphold the spiritual authority of the Vatican and its Pope? Or the many Masons holding leadership positions in the churches.
Does God look upon a “Christian” evangelist with honor, who denies the scriptures and stays silent when talking about the crucial issues of Abortion and Homosexuality? I think not. But in the body of Christ we have ministers who support this act of betrayal. And still we have misters and individuals within the churches who put Billy Graham, Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland. Benny Hinn on a pedestal.There has been plenty of evidence supporting Billy Graham Freemasonic membership, connections and associations within Masonry.
In My book Behold A White Horse I give substantial evidence that Billy Graham is indeed a thirty-three degree Luciferian adept.
Author Robery Morey, while doing pro-Freemasonry research at the “House Of The Temple.” asked the resident Librarian if they had Billy Grahams Masonic membership file. She replied that they indeed did have such a file on hand. On Page 23 of Morey’s book entitled “The Truth About Masons” he refers to Billy Graham when he states: Or that one of the most Well-known evangelist in the world is a Luciferian because he is a thirty -third degree Mason. In addition to this truth Morey also said Jesse Helms was a 33 Degree Freemason. May I remind my reader that it was this same Helms that admits he was there at Billy’s Masonic award presentation in Washington D.C. Jim Shaw, is known within the Illuminati to be one of the highest -ranking Freemasons to ever defect to Christianity, has told the world that Billy Graham took part in his 33rd Degree Masonic initiation before he became a born again Christian. Within the laws that govern masonry only a 33rd Degree Masons and candidates can participate in that particular initiation. Jim Shaw refers to Billy Grahams presence at this Masonic ritual on page 104 of his book co-authored with Tom Mc Kenny titled “The Deadly Deception” Lafayette, LA: Huntington House, Inc.
The Powers that be took out Billy Grahams name and substituted it with a general description (“international prominent evangelist, “ p 104). Before Jim passed away he long-established these fact to many people.
According to the official Billy Graham Evangelistic Association web-page, Billy Graham received the “The Torch of Liberty Plaque by the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith, 1969.”
Remembering that the main definition of Freemasonry is that of “a peculiar system of Morality, veiled in Allegory, and illustrated by Symbols,” we will examine the occult significance of the term “Torch of Liberty” and it’s possible meaning to the ‘enlightened’ of the Masonic/Illuminati brotherhood.
Research taken from the book called “Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated” states the following about the torch symbol: “Many of the gods and goddesses of mythology carried torches. Some of these are: Hecata (the “Queen of the Witches”), Comus, Eros, Hymenaeus (or Hymen),
Apollo, Ilithyia, Eos (or Aurora), Iakchaos & Phosphorus. (who is also called Lucifer)”
Listen to what occultist Edouard Schure says about Lucifer and his flaming torch:
“Lucifer, having regained his star and his diadem, will assemble his legions for new works of creation. Attracted by his flaming torch, celestial spirits will descend and he will send these messengers from unknown spheres to earth.
Then the torch of Lucifer will signal ‘From Heaven to Earth!’- and . . ‘The Christ’ will answer ‘From Earth to Heaven!”
Hardcore Luciferian and 33rd Degree Freemason, Manly Palmer Hall states that “the torches represent the Occult arts and sciences, the doctrines and dogmas by the light of which “Truth” is made visible.” It is only by placing key 33rd degree Freemasons at the apex of political, religious and economic institutions that their satanic NWO goals can succeed. Billy Graham was selected and used by the Illuminati/Freemasonic Establishment, to help bring about a One World Global Church. Billy Graham was a 33rd Freemason and therefore he was a prophet and missionary for the “Whore of Revelation,” This man’s descent into Satan’s enticing world has been ongoing and unsuspecting, as it has been for so many others within Christiandom. O that we might not sell our soul for temporal riches and fleeting fame.
Other well-known past and present 33rd Degree Freemasonic Luminaries are :
Norman Vincent Peale – ex Grand Chaplain of the Grand Lodge of New York, Past Grand Prelate of the Knights Templar and Shriner.
Robert Schuller – Pastor of the Crystal Cathedral and host of the popular “Hour of Power” television programs.
Oral Roberts – founder of Oral Roberts University.
Kenneth Copeland and Kenneth Hagin – Word of Faith founder.
Dr. Bob Jones Sr – founder of Bob Jones University.
Rev. William Booth – founder of the Salvation Army.
Rev. Jesse Jackson – of the NAACP. Rich DeVos – CEO of AMWAY.
Daniel Carter Beard – founder of the Boy Scouts Movement.
Most of the early founding Mormons such as Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Sidney Rigdon and latter Mormons such as Spencer Kimball were all high level Freemasons. In fact, the founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses was also an initiate of the 33rd Degree.
Charles Taze Russell was an avowed Satanist, a Paedophile, (according to his wife’s testimony) and a close friend of the Rothschilds. Indeed it was the Jewish Rothschilds who FUNDED the Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Mormons and a host of other wealthy evangelicals into being.
It’s also interesting to note that 33rd degree Luciferian adept William Booth, founder of The Salvation Army, adopted a red shield as a logo for his Christian ministry, now freely operating and endorsed on a worldwide scale. Red Shield is pronounced “Rothschild” in German! – Do you see now what is so patently obvious?

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Behold A White Horse.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Conradosalas (new)

Conradosalas Cisco's book is refreshing, it cleanses the soul like white snow. Whether you are a Christian or not, it is more than highly recommended to understand the End Times situation in which we live today, and the ferocious conflict going on, on this plane and others, for one thing and one thing only: YOUR SOUL.
.- Conrado Salas Cano, M.S. in Physics http://conrado.50gigs.net

Cisco Wheeler My name is Rita I have read Behold A White Horse by Cisco Wheeler. This is the best book I have ever read on
on uncovering the secrets Teaching of the Masonic Lodges. Cisco understanding of the occult world leads her reader behind closed doors into a world of secrets that have been hidden from the general population. This world is field with mysteries, philosophies and symbols used in witchcraft. She gives you as a reader a deeper insight into the world of paganism and the occult world. Her insight
has lead me upon a new path where I can began to see what is happening around me. I don't understand it all but my blinders have been lifted off my eyes and now I can see the apostasy in the churches and I understand the forces behind any mass performed in the Catholic Church or within any secret group that takes an oath to bring in the Anti-Christ. I give her book Behold A White Horse a 5 star. Rita

Cisco Wheeler ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SouthCoastISP support
Date: Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:18 PM
Subject: The other side of the beast!!
To:

The below is just a example of Cisco Wheeler book.  I have never read a author that describes the left arm(Protestants) of the Vatican and makes it so clear that witchcraft and demonic spirits run the Protestant world.  Rome's harlots(protestants)at work.  Cisco ties it all together.  Her book makes John Daniel's and Tupper Saussy history research true history.   There research shows that Protestantism is the back side of Rome. American store front was Protestant, but was founded by Rome and today it has a Rome store front and is run by Rome.  Protestants are just part of history and not part of our reality at the present time.  Cisco's Book puts EVERY piece together.

Behold A White Horse
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Vain Deceit
author Cisco Wheeler
    Vain' means 'empty nothing,' and the word 'deceit' refers to deception.  In addition, 'vain' speaks of the pride of life.  Man's pride is always in opposition to God and His ways.  A half century ago the world knew that America was a Christian nation.  This is no longer the message heard among the many nations.  Over the last forty years the church has forgotten that Christianity is not a philosophy, it is a Person--the one and only

Colossians 2:8
 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world , and not after Christ.

Christ Yahashua Messiah.  It is a relationship with Christ that is personal and life changing.  The church leaders abandoned their struggle between good and evil and slowly the people in this country began to attribute their blessings not so much to God, but to men: for many, God was put in the back seat of the church and man elevated himself to be his own god.  Drowning themselves in materialism, self-centeredness and vain deceit the church has departed from God' truth.  Human wisdom and philosophy always leads one away from Christ.  The church began to disguise sin with new terminology.  What God called drunkenness, today the church calls alcoholism; God said it was a sin, but today the church calls it is a disease.  What God called sodomy; the church calls being gay.  God calls it a perversion, and abomination, but the church calls it an altered lifestyle.  What God called immorality; the church is calling it a new morality.  God calls lying, cheating, stealing, a sin but in todays' church they are called abnormal social behavior.
    Our churches are, for the most part, as heretical as our government.  Can the sick heal the sick, or the blind lead the blind?  Through moral decay one cannot separate the church from the world for the church is filled with witchcraft, child abuse, divorce, drunkenness, aids, teenage suicide, drugs, illegitimacy, abortion, sexual disorientation, and political corruption.
    Through worldly compromise the majority of American churches are sleeping with the enemy as they have become an incorporated, state-controlled church under IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit status.  When a church body accepts IRS 501(c) (3) non-profit status, it agrees to relinquish its authority as a local branch of Christ's church.  It accepts restructuring as a state regulated 'religious organization.'
Isa.31
[1:] Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!

The state is the creator of all corporations.  When a church contracts with civil government to gain the benefits of incorporation, it signs over  final authority in church matters to the state.The Church grants headship to the civil government and allows it to dictate the limits of church authority, autonomy, and action.
    Biblical separation results if a church maintains its original structure.  But when it is reestablished as a state church, a boundary shift occurs.  Now one-way separation is the demand of the creator-state to separate state church from state, so the state may easily preempt God's sovereignty.

Greg Szymanski, JD

Words you will find in the text

America ancient Antichrist apostate Baal Babylon Babylonian beast believe Benny Hinn Bible Biblical Billy Graham bloodlines Cabbala called Catholic Church Catholicism Christian commandments covenant Crusade Dajjal demons divine doctrines dragon earth Egypt evil faith false prophet father Freemason Freemasonry Gnosticism God's goddess gods gospel harlot heaven Hebrew Holy Ibid Illuminati Isaiah Isis Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John Judah Kenneth Copeland King kingdom Knights Templar leaders Lord Lucifer magic Masonic Masonry means ministry Moses mother Mount Weather movie mysteries mystical nation Nimrod Noahide occult occultist pagan Pope President priests prophecy religion religious Revelation ritual Roman Catholic Roman Catholic Church Rome Sabbath Satan scriptures secret Semiramis serpent spirit stars # HYPERLINK "http://books.google.com/books?id=ml3y... \\ _blank \\ http://books.google.com/books?id=ml3y... Talmud teaching Temple Texe Marrs thee things thou truth United unto Vatican Virgin word World Order worship

message 4: by Cisco (last edited Feb 09, 2010 10:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cisco Wheeler Cisco asked a group of ladies if they would comment on her book Behold A White Horse. My name is Julie, after we met at her home today after talking about her book. I have so many questions. I keep asking myself why I was so blinded from so many truths she has written about.I feel like I've lived on a different planet. Yes, I knew something was wrong in this world. But I stayed so busy with family and work I never took the time to go out of my box of denial. Maybe I thought it would all go away and I would live to be a grandma and the problems the world has would never touch me. Well the rug has been pulled out from under me and I want to know truth. As I write I feel guilty that I have not prepared my family for what is happening in America. Just the thought that America might loose it's sovereignty is very hard to grasp when you have been in denial all your life. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights will be gone. The America we once thought we new will be gone. And so many people like me will have no idea what is happening when America is on her knees. Please take the time to read Cisco Wheeler book "Behold A White Horse" and prepare those you love for what is happening in America. Thank You Julie

message 5: by Cisco (last edited Feb 11, 2010 01:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cisco Wheeler Hi my name is Jasmin,and I'm at Cisco Wheelers, doing a interview with her. I had more questions for her and it was such a blessing to be able to set with her and discuss her book. She has the ability to take a subject and fine tune it so the average person can understand the deeper issues that have so deeply effected the ministries as a whole. Ok,People its time to get out of your denial. But first your going to have to read "Behold A White Horse" by Cisco Wheeler. When you read it your eyes will be opened to the apostasies that we have been taught since are childhood. Because, the churches don't want to tell you about the sexual act between Lucifer and Eve in the garden of Eden because if you know these truths then you know what the Masons and Luciferian's know and their job responsibilities from the pulpit is to teach a false doc-trin and to keep these truths hidden from the people and they have done a good job in lying to the masses.

I found confusion when I would go to listen to different preachers and to study the word of God and I ask God to lead me into TRUTH and as I would flick to the cable channels I would pray and God lead me to Sheperd's Chapel over the months of sitting under Pastor Murrays ministry the word of God came alive in my heart, Then a friend suggested because I had so many Questions and couldn't talk to him personally that I should read BEHOLD A WHITE HORSE so I started to glean her book What a eye opener the word of God opened unto me and finally Gods word came a live and now I understand the earth ages, the fall of the angels ,the separation of God from man because of the fall of Lucifer and the sexual seduction of Lucifer in the garden of Eden to destroy the seed of righteousness, and until you understand Lucifer's seed line you will never understand the Bible or whats behind the teachings within all secret societies. So now we have twins Cain and Able who were the first born of Eve , they were not identical, we know that twins can be conceived by to different seed as long as they are not identical which the word tells us these twins were opposites. The word tells us about the seed of Cain in many scriptures you will find the references in Cisco book I will not take time to post them but in Geneses you will find the geneology of Cain, in Geneses #4 and Abel's in Geneses #5 they are not of the same linage! In Geneses Strong's Concordance when she was in labor she had Cain first. Satan had seduced eve before Adam could even know his wife as God had ordained. The word tells us again she was in labor and had Able, the Word in Strong's for the Word 'again' means to continue , so she gave birth to Able second child. But the second child was out of the righteous seed of Adam. You do not find any male seed -line for Adam until Seth was born a hundred years later because Cain had killed his half brother Able and Cain was of the seed of Lucifer just one last note beguiled in the Strong's concordance means seduced and it was not a apple it was a tree that stands for man and Lucifer can manifest himself anyway he chooses and you are going to see this as you read her book . In the Bible we have the father of lies, first sin, then we have sexual seductions, jealousy, hatred , pride, and then we have murder and then more lies. And as you read her book you will have the sin revealed up to today's date. May you be blessed as I've been blessed. I could go on forever telling you how her book has enlightened me to the truths of the scriptures, but you really do need to have this book in your library for future references come out of Babylon! With Love Jasmin

message 6: by Jamarzgayle19 (last edited Feb 11, 2010 02:29PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Jamarzgayle19 This is my final comment. Several months ago Cisco came into the restaurant of a good friend of mine. She started talking about the info in her book and commented poignantly on the passing of her mother. She offered us to purchase her book for $40.00. We said we would share one book.

Imagine my surprise when first I found that she had lied about the time of her mother's death by about a year. Secondly, just for grins, I decided to look up her book online. I was shocked to learn that her book was available from amazon.com for $17.and change. When I told Cisco about this she mumbled something about shipping charges bringing the book up to $40.00.

See for yourself at

$17.13
+ $3.99shipping
New
Seller: SBD-
Behold a White Horse

Because of these two lies, I am reluctant to buy any of Cisco's theories. My friend and I feel that we were ripped off by a delusional woman who sold us an overpriced book and then lied about it to boot.

I'm outta here...I've heard enough garbage to last me the rest of my life.

Gayle

message 7: by Cisco (last edited Feb 11, 2010 08:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cisco Wheeler My name is Clara;
Jasmin I was reading your comment on BEHOLD A WHITE HORSE by Cisco Wheeler. I use to have fear as to what was coming upon the earth but the Lord has given me peace because now I have a deeper understanding of why things seemed so mixed up. How Satan has caused so much confusion. How the pulpits are full of the apostasy's of witchcraft that I believe are taught in the Bible colleges to detour our loved ones from understanding the true Word. You have authors that are spirit filled like Cisco Wheeler, that are washed in the blood and are fearless to expose the truths. God said in the end times he was going to bring-forth Josephs with boldness to expose Lucifer's corruption's and believe me she has done it. If you had a hard time understanding the traditions of man and the Bible, your in for a real awakening because when you get through reading her book all these pagan holidays we have been celebrating for years and the bondage they have put us financially under with our up counts down counts on the count that we have accounts they could only be man made traditions . Because God is not a God of bondage. They even put christmas trees in the churches and say its ok. Rabbits and Easter egg hunts, on the pagan sabbath day egg colaring bunnies baskets and Santa and Christmas trees. then of course Satan's birthday and the eating of the apple instead of the seducing sin it really was. No wonder our youth are confused! This is Satans way of confusing us. It is not Bibical at all. YASHUA hates these traditions. We need to get back to the jewish feasts. I am so excited about the millinium. Oh Lord come Quickly. The rapture never made since to me but now I understand where that BABYLONIAN witchcraft came from makes perfect since. How do we get these aposticies out of the churches of today when we have pastors in denial of these truths. Are they really in denial or are our pastors setting under man traditions and to afraid to come out of BABYLON in fear of losing finacial support from their sheep. Gods judgment starts in the house of the LORD and his word tells us to judge all things but in the churches of America its the blind leading the blind. How will they survive the Tribulation! When they haven't a clue as to really what is coming down like the return of the Nephilim s as in the days of Noah. You can mention that it light conversation and it goes right over their heads. (BLANK STARES} Not a clue.Im stoping here: "our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of the world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. I give her book a 5*****+++YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST CLARA