Kaleigha's Reviews > Bitten by Cupid

Bitten by Cupid by Lynsay Sands

Mar 19, 10

Read from March 18 to 19, 2010

I bought this one for the Feral Warriors entry from Pamela Palmer, but I was looking forward to checking out the other two authors, as well. It was a bit hit and miss, though, for me.

This is the second attempt I have made to read something from Lynsay Sands. The first was one of the full-length novels from her Argeneau series, and I gave up about half way through. Same thing happened here...I thought Tiny was a sweetheart, but he was the only tolerable character I could find. I gave up about half way through, again, since I was just plain bored.

The Pamela Palmer Feral Warrior story was ok. There were a couple of appearances from Hawke and Jag, but other than that no familiar faces. This story deals with the non-shifting Therians, so it was totallly different. Not a bad read, considering how short it was. Decent if forgettable characters, and a few insights into the Therian world.

Jamie Rush is new to me, as well. Not a bad story, not great either. I did find I snorted a bit at the whole "oh, you're psychic, too? Great." There wasn't much mystery, since I figured out who the bad guy was right away, but still a decent story. The characters, especially Adrian (at 23) are younger than I usually read about, so that was a bit of an adjustment. I could see myself checking out more of her work.

So, all in all, a bit of a disappointment, but not a total waste of time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitten by Cupid.