Jerry's Reviews > Think & Grow Rich

Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

3261952
Feb 16, 10

bookshelves: self-improvement, non-fiction, 2010
Recommended for: anyone and everyone
Read from January 09 to February 15, 2010 — I own a copy

Hands down, this was the best $6.95 I've ever spent. My only regret is not reading it five years ago when the advice in the book could have helped out a lot more.

Now that I think about it, I probably wasn't ready and in the right state of mind back then to have put this book to good use which brings me to my review's main point; as long as you keep an open and humble mind while reading this, it will help change your life for the better. How much for the better? That is up to you. But if you read it wanting to learn and improve, then you will, at the very least, find one thing in it that will help you in your way to become a better person.

If you're one of the people lucky who have everything figured out, then you will probably won't enjoy it as much or even read it in the first place. Just know (Semi-spoiler coming up!) that you'll miss out (among many other helpful hints) on instructions on how to have your very own advisory council with some of the greatest men that have ever lived!

(That chapter made me laugh.)

Seriously, read this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Think & Grow Rich.

Quotes Jerry Liked

Napoleon Hill
“Before success comes in any man’s life, he is sure to meet with much temporary defeat, and, perhaps, some failure. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to quit. That is exactly what the majority of men do. More than five hundred of the most successful men this country has ever known told the author their greatest success came just one step beyond the point at which defeat had overtaken them.”
Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich