Elizabeth's Reviews > Double Trouble

Double Trouble by Susan May Warren

F 50x66
Feb 07, 10

Read in February, 2010

PJ Sugar is a girl so many of us can identify. She desperately wants to find something she’s good at and to chart the course of her life. She sees trouble where there might not be any, but sometimes those instincts can pay off – which is a good thing for a private investigator.

Her love life is in a bit of a pickle right now as well. She’s torn between comfortable, familiar Boone, who has asked her to marry him, and Jeremy, her sultry, mysterious boss. On the surface it can be easy not to feel sorry for somebody with this problem, but since both of the men are “good people” it would be hard to make a decision.

Along the way we meet a great assortment of supporting case, including the aging actress, the Russian family and the softball team that rallies around their friends. And PJ has a couple of heartfelt “God” talks with some characters that were impactful to my walk as well.

Great, fun series by one of my absolute favorite Christian authors! Be sure to pick up the first book, Nothing But Trouble, if you haven’t read it.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Double Trouble.