treehugger's Reviews > Sleeping Naked is Green: How an Eco-Cynic Unplugged Her Fridge, Sold Her Car, and Found Love in 366 Days

Sleeping Naked is Green by Vanessa Farquharson

Feb 06, 2010

bookshelves: memoir, non-fiction, read_2010, nature, food
Read from February 09 to 13, 2010

OK, I really like this book. It reminds me of SO many things I've lost sight of in my haste to begin my professional career - slightly important things like the environment and my health.

There are lots of things in here that will never ever be ok in my book - a washcloth and water bottle will NOT replace TP for me. EVER (but I do try to only use recycled TP at home). I also don't know if I'll ever be able to do without a car, although I sincerely would love to. But other small changes would be so easy to implement - I think I'm willing to give the Diva cup a try during the next "lunar cycle" and a friendly reminder that buying things used is almost ALWAYS a better choice than skipping down to the local box-store monstronsity for a new one is...well...good to hear!

Almost makes me want to move to Canada...wait - there are SO many reasons to move to Canada anyway!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sleeping Naked is Green.

02/10/2010 page 147
55.06% "Loving it so far...just looked up her blog and am super sad that she is, of course, tall, super thin, and uber cute. Why can't she be ugly?"

message 1: by Laurie (new)

Laurie what is the web addy of vanessa Farguhsons blog?