Tiffany's Reviews > Just Listen

F 50x66
Feb 16, 10

bookshelves: 7th-grade
Read in February, 2010

This book was good. The only problem was that it was predictable. I don't think that the author should of have said what happened to cause an end of a friendship. But the book was pretty good. It was different because it didn't have the same issue most books have. I also liked the personality of Anabelle. She was a model but she wasn't outgoing or bold. She was more quiet and private. It is a very different personality than a model would usually have. I also loved how the author went back and kind of relived the moment. It was really cool. But honestly I hated Sophie. I can't believe Anabelle stood up with Sophie's crap for so long. She never was her friend and she never will be. Sophie was really mean and was one of those type of people that had to be the best and nobody could ever be above her. Everybody had to follow what she said or not you will be considered an enemy.

This book made me think a lot about lies and it's consequences. Also standing up for yourself. When you don't tell somebody right away when something goes wrong it will affect your everyday life and your family too. Anabelle didn't tell anybody what happened that night with Will, she ended up being miserable for mostly the whole school year. You can't hold it inside because it will hurt more. You also have to trust your family , they will be there to support you and lead you through the way.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Listen.