Renee's Reviews > Big Bobby Boom! and the Marble Mayhem

Big Bobby Boom! and the Marble Mayhem by Gregg Seeley

2012116
Jan 17, 11

I really enjoyed this book. This is Gregg's debut, the first book in a series and it's fun, action packed, and carries a very important message. He wrote the story in a way that captures a child's imagination while still conveying the importance of coping with bullying in a non-violent way. I was very impressed. I have a full review here.

I definitely recommend this book for parents. Great read for boys or girls up to 12 years.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Big Bobby Boom! and the Marble Mayhem.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Gregg Seeley You live in Tweed! I used to live in Trenton and used to go by Tweed on the way to Hwy 7 to travel to Perth. I used to frequent the Farmer's Market in Belleville. Small world!

Renee It is a small world. I lived in Trenton the first three years of my life. My doctor is still there. Ah, the Belleville Farmer's Market. Yes, we used to go a lot when I lived there.

You've heard the awful, shocking, sad news then. About the Air Base commander, and all that? Scary stuff. Neither place is the same anymore.
Are you very far from the area now? I noticed you had a signing in Ottawa. I am constantly amazed by the 'locals' I meet on here.

Gregg Seeley I live in Rockland now, bout 10 miles east of Ottawa. Yes I heard, I'm so glad I'm not in the military any more. I like the area though, but I had to move for a new job. I wanna stay home and write for a living!

Renee Me too, wouldn't that be great? I stay home, but it's daycare that pays the bills. Some day...

Gregg Seeley
I have an idea that may bring that into fruition...
would you like to co-host a virtual signging party or event sometime? Combine resources or perhaps do a signing event at say Chapters Belleville or another store?

Gregg Seeley If you would like to hear the interview with myself and Don MacCauley host of the Authors Show go to
February 22 2010 at TheAuthors Show radio at http://www.theauthorsshow.com click on the children's author tab