Angela James's Reviews > Embrace the Night

Embrace the Night by Karen Chance

Aug 03, 12

bookshelves: 2010, 2012, urban-fantasy, reread, 2013
Read from February 03, 2010 to September 07, 2013

I have to give props to an author who can keep track of all the time points and where the characters are in relation to each other. This was probably my favorite of the series so far.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Embrace the Night.

Christine I absolutely love *everything* Karen Chance has written. I don't want to spoil anything for the fourth book but I hope you'll enjoy it at least as much as the third!

Also if you're curious about Pritkin (oh do I love than man!) and his looks, there's a picture of him up on Chance's website, for a free short that will be up at the end of March http://www.karenchance.com/news.html.

Angela James I actually read the fourth book last night! It was good. I'm only disappointed they're delaying release of the next for 18 more months. That's a long time.

Christine I know! *sobs* Apparently there were delays when Chance got sick and Dory #2 got pushed a couple of months, which then pushed Cassie #5... Thank goodness there will be short stories to munch on! But summer 2011? So far away. (That'll give me the time to re-read both the Cassie and the Dory series, though.)

And now that I know you've read #4.... *waves her flag* Team Pritkin!! *g*

Angela James No way! Team Mircea! Bloodsuckers rule, lolol.

Christine Angela wrote: "No way! Team Mircea! Bloodsuckers rule, lolol. "

Hahahaha! I like them both but there's something about the mage... yum! I also wonder what'll happen when Cassie and Dory will come face to face.... especially if Cassie ends up being with Mircea. We know Cassie's seen Dory's picture but she has no clue the girl's actually Mircea's daughter.

In any case, there's a lot to look forward to with both series.