Mariaelena Farina's Reviews > Revelation

Revelation by Kate Brian

U 50x66
Feb 20, 10

Read from February 02 to 20, 2010

I am about half way through the book and it is really interesting. I enjoy books that i can sink my teeth into and understand properly. The main character is Reed. The setting is in a university that is split into two groups, Pemberly and Billings. Reed is in Billings, in fact, she is president of Billings. It is an apparent privelage to be accepted, or voted, into the part of university named Billings where both Reed and Noelle have spent 5 millions dollars each. After Reed gets hot and heavy with Noelle's boyfriend she gets voted out of Billings. Reed is transfered to Pemberly without a choice since most of the girls at her ex - university turned their back on her during the "unanimous wins" vote that was held. As Reed walks to her new dorm a police officer walks up to her and says that the Cheyenne suicide case was reopened on the slim chance that evidence was found to instigate a new investigation towards a homicide being suitable in the blank space. Reed is getting antsy since when she gets to her dorm, pills are spread all over her work desk. This was another one of those stomach - churning guilty clues left behind to remind her of her best friend, Cheyenne. This girl that has always been at Pemberly called Ivy Slade strolls into the room with a loud, vicious cackle that would give the walls goosebumps. Ivy said something that triggered a nerve in Reeds head that made her think that Ivy Slade was Cheyenne's murderer.

I have now finished the book, and it was great. I loved every single moment of it. At the end ivy Slade comes out to be a victim, not a cold-hearted murderer. I recommend this book to everyone over 10 years old up to 28 years old. It is more of a girls book than a guys book, but if you like these types of books, hey i'm not going to stop you.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Revelation.