Willow's Reviews > Going Too Far

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

I absolutely loved this book, and even though it's a relatively quick read and even though the cover has pink font and would maybe in an unfair way be dismissed as simple young girl crushing on boy lit, it was anything but simple. I found it to be romantic and bold and these characters were fully fleshed out and rooted themselves right into your head and heart.

Meg is complicated and tough and rebellious and vulnerable and unforgettable. In just a week of her life we get to see everything change for her, and it's a hell of a journey filled with bold flirtations, hesitant insecurities, thoughtful understandings and steamy crushing. She is every girl, and yet she is this solid person who is unapologetic, screaming out about life and living. Her story and past kept me on my toes and when she yelled out, you not only felt it but you were right there with her.

And John? Oh, John. He is good, a salt of the earth kind of man, and yet he's got demons that rise to the surface in the exciting turn of events. The combination of him and Meg is so endearing and explosive.

I can't say enough about this story, except do yourself a favor and read it. Now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Going Too Far.

Quotes Willow Liked

Jennifer Echols
“And the rest is happily ever After.”
Jennifer Echols, Going Too Far