Faith's Reviews > California Demon

California Demon by Julie Kenner

Nov 07, 07

Read in November, 2007

I wanted to rate this "Really Liked It." Why didn't I? I think it's because I wasn't quite satisfied with the answer I most wanted not being provided in a clear "for dummies" fashion. And that may be just my reading of it. Perhaps to another person the answer I was seeking is as clear as can be.

This is actually, I believe, the second book in this series, but it's the first I read. I picked it up on a whim while I was waiting at the library to be checked out, and found it quite engaging. Good action, good characterization, plenty o' mystery. I liked it enough that I will go back and read the first one, and if there is a third will read it to see if I ever get an answer to my question.

But there is a reason I quit watching Lost----I don't mind more questions being raised, but I want answers to other questions. Make sense? So if there is a third one, and I read it, and I'm still asking the same question I was asking when I closed this book, then that will likely put an end to my reading this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read California Demon.