Natsroshan's Reviews > Man To Man

Man To Man by G.A. Hauser

May 19, 10

bookshelves: all-time-favorite, mm-romance
Read in May, 2010

Why did I waited so long to read this one!

This is the kind of books I like: a gay for you story with funny repartee, situations and characters which I do not expect. The sexual tension between Josh and Tanner is intense from the start and the author managed to brought it to higher level.

Tanner is completely lost in this new situation: recently divorced and knowing exactly what he expects from his life and what he does not! And the sexy Josh arrives, comes boldly on to him and the straight guy realizes that he loves it. It's hard to accept: life is not a straight road to follow, there are many bifurcations that can also lead us to happiness. He just have to dive into the unknown and it is frightening, but often it's worth the try.
Josh surprised me by his extreme sensitivity and his great patience. He is a loveable person.I fell for him and at times I would have liked to be in place of Tanner and be subject to such devotion (just kidding!).

Amazing story and I'm going for the sequels immediatly!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Man To Man.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rossy (new) - added it

Rossy Fantastic review, Nats! I have been afraid to start this series with the mixed reviews.

Natsroshan Thanks Rossy: I'm pretty sure you'll like it. You HAVE to try it lol!!

message 3: by Gaa-chan (new) - added it

Gaa-chan Na-chan it's been in my TBR pile like uuuh forever :3

message 4: by Rossy (new) - added it

Rossy I guess is time, huh?LOL

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review! That cover always makes me think of conjoined twins.

Natsroshan Eyre wrote: "Great review! That cover always makes me think of conjoined twins."

LOOOOL.
Gaa-chan, Rossy what are you waiting for???
Eyre, as I can see, you haven't read it either! So...

message 7: by Gaa-chan (new) - added it

Gaa-chan Rossy wrote: "I guess is time, huh?LOL"
Natsroshan wrote: "Gaa-chan, Rossy what are you waiting for???"

Rossy, Na-chan I know I know I will bump it up on my list :3 It's just that lately I've been feeling like reading historical m/m's You know all those britches on fire :3 FU FU FU! :3