Debbie 's Reviews > The Darkest Passion

The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter

Jul 05, 10

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read in July, 2010

Knowing he was being followed and finding out it was an angel left Aeron, keeper of Wrath angry. That the presence of this angel had driven away his little friend made him even angrier. Watching him was not enough for Olivia, she wanted more from him and with him even if she knew they would just send another angel warrior to kill Aeron. As a fallen angel, Olivia had to crawl up from the depths of hell before she could even speak to Aeron, and now that she was with him she knew how difficult it was going to be for him to accept anything from her, especially any feelings she might have for the warrior.

Book 5.…. Wow, talk about packed full of information and teases and, and, and (really don’t want to give anything away). As always it is nice to see and hear about previous characters, and keeping there stories all in mind made this one so much easier to follow and enjoy. Oh my though the ending is incredibly full - there may have been too much of a tease (in my opinion) about Gideon and his story (Darkest Lie), but the jaw droppers were in the last chapter. While it was an incredibly ‘ahhh-ing’ chapter for the series, for this story the wrap up felt a bit rushed and (I don’t really know how to say what I am feeling and thinking, but…) a bit to perfect. Still one of my favorite paranormal romance series out there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Passion.