oliviasbooks's Reviews > Die for Me

Die for Me by Amy Plum
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die for Me.

Quotes oliviasbooks Liked

Amy Plum
“So is this a habit of yours, leaving your bag behind in order te strike up a conversation?" He grinned and nodded at the bench where I had been sitting. Lying beneath it was my book bag. "Wouldn't it be easier to just walk up to a guy and say hello?”
Amy Plum, Die for Me

Amy Plum
“Lucky man,"Jules said to me, leaning over to kiss my cheeks. "What I wouldn't give to be in your head." Instead of the usual quick air-kisses, he took his time kissing both of my cheeks tenderly. "Jules!" I gasped, feeling myself blush. He stood, looking up in space, and raised both arms as if in surrender. "Okay, okay, man. Hands off, I get it! But it's not often we get a young pretty human in the house. in fact, it's never.”
Amy Plum, Die for Me

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic I can't wait for this one to come out.

Miss Bookiverse You're in the acknowledgments! :O :D

message 3: by oliviasbooks (last edited Mar 18, 2011 10:06AM) (new) - added it

oliviasbooks Yeah!!!!! Isn't that the greatest thing? I almost cried. But I am sorry that it wasn't your thing. For me it took a few chapters, but then I was enchanted.

Miss Bookiverse It's totally awesome!! :D

Who said it wasn't my thing? ;) I just finished it, it def. gets better after a few chapters, especially the writing (or I just got used to it, I don't know). It was no 5 star book but it was enjoyable and I do want to read the next book... can't decide between 4 or 3 stars right now, hmmm.

oliviasbooks I just deducted that from the review you "liked". I think the writing is beautiful and I am happy that you got the hang of it.

Miss Bookiverse Ah, I see. Sometimes I also "like" reviews when I agree with most of their arguments and think the reviewer had a point but I might rate the book higher myself because certain points aren't that important to me etc.

Sandy Yay, the "Olivia" in the acknowledgments IS you! (I came to comment to ask, and then I saw Infinite Playlist's comment.) I LOVED the concept of the revenants--thanks for the recommendation!

oliviasbooks Thank you!!!