Wendy 's Reviews > Yours For Eternity

Yours For Eternity by Hannah Howell

Dec 03, 10

bookshelves: alexandra-ivy, anthology, pub-2010, i-own, 2010-reads, hannah-howell, kaitlin-oriley, cover-hottie
Recommended to Wendy by: Laurie-Highland Hussy
Read from November 26 to December 02, 2010, read count: 1

First of all, Thank you Laurie-Highland Hussy for recommending this to me. I loved it.

4 1/2 STARS

For being and anthology I was very surprised. Usually I find 1 story worth reading, in this one they were all good.

Highland Blood by Hannah Howell
A wonderful story about an outcast woman (Adeline Dunbar) and an abandoned baby. Lachann MacNachton comes along and it's action, some very heated moments and more action. It also has the Scottish dialect, that at times is a little difficult to grasp, but it really makes the story come to life.

Taken by Darkness by Alexandra Ivy
I was looking forward to this one because I've read the other ones in the series. I was not disappointed. AND it has Levet in it. I love Levet. Anyone who has already read the series will know exactly what I'm talking about, others will have to read them to find out. This has

Immortal Dreams by Kaitlin O'Riley
Grace Sutton is a widow and has recurring dreams of a gorgeous man. Then she meets Stuart Phillips, Lord Radcliffe. You just have to read it to find out. It has a bit of a twist on the way most vampire stories are told.

I didn't go into great detail because they are short stories and it would just give away everything.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Yours For Eternity.