Bookworms's Reviews > Blue Moon

Blue Moon by Laurell K. Hamilton

Jan 31, 10

The book is credited again very much, it is exciting and also the humor does not come too briefly. Laurell K. Hamillton remains loyal to her style of speech. The onliest thing what has surprised me a little in this book is the amount in sex. In the first books nothing was to be read by sexual processes generally, this had already changed dark glow in the book. But in this tape it seemed in such a way as if Laurell wanted to make up for everything what she had in the volumes before not enough. The book is full of erotic and sexual scenes. Nevertheless, sometimes these work on account of the amount a little misplaced and superfluously. There would have been less maybe a little bit more, because the otherwise so good story round the Charaketere comes this spot in my opinion a little too briefly.

I liked the character Asher very well, the charismatic vampire with the scars, in this tape is moved more in scene and can thereby compensate for the absence of Jean-Claude.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Moon.

Quotes Bookworms Liked

Laurell K. Hamilton
“Love sucks. Sometimes it feels good. Sometimes it's just another way to bleed.”
Laurell K. Hamilton, Blue Moon