Bookworms's Reviews > Bloody Bones

Bloody Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton

Jan 31, 10

This book is a little better in my opinion again than volume 4. Larry Kirkland, animator and vampire’s hangman in education, plays a stronger role in this tape. This is very positive from my view, because Larry is a small brother a sort of Anitas and the dialogues between the both break up whole a little. He also creates a little the balance to Anita becoming nevertheless slowly colder and colder.

Also Jean-Claude receives more place in this book again and one gets to know more about him and his past. It crackles again quite immensely between the both and also this spot I often had to smile again on account of the dialogues between him and Anita.

However, Anitas of fiancées Richard plays here no role what has disturbed me as an absolute Jean Claude fan, nevertheless, not further. The end has come a little too briefly, first Anita gets involved more and more in the most dangerous and most hopeless situations and then everything clears at the end of the book within less sides. But, all in all, again a great book of this magnificent row.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloody Bones.