LiteraryLover's Reviews > Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse by Rachel Caine

Sep 07, 10

bookshelves: demons-angels, made-me-laugh, magic, paranormal, i-can-kill-you-with-my-mind, urban-fantasy
Read from September 05 to 07, 2010

It is a little ridiculous in that literally all 9 books plot's center on Joanne trying to stop the apocalypse. You would think after 9 books it would get old after a while. However, due to Rachel Caine's ridiculously fun writing it never really did. All 9 books for me have been a total blast. Now granted it's probably not every person's cup of tea, since as I've said the plot gets repetitive and sometimes Joanne can be on the verge of death or die so many times before it gets silly. But for me it was just all part of the fun and my only let down is that the series is over.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Total Eclipse.

LiteraryLover Sabrina Fair wrote: "I haven't started this series yet, what is your favorite book so far out of the 9?"

They're all equally good in my opinion. But definitely don't read them out of order as they follow each other back to back. I haven't started her Outcast series which takes place during these books but I hear people like them and I'm not 100% positive but I believe you don't have to have read this series before you start Outcast too.