Sara Shalash's Reviews > The ABC's of Kissing Boys

The ABC's of Kissing Boys by Tina Ferraro

F 50x66
Feb 04, 2010

After just reading a pretty intense read, The ABC's of Kissing is just what I needed to lighten the mood. I loved the setup of the book, the chapters were labeled in alphabetically order and had words revolving around kissing/kisses. I didn't even know some of these terms, they were really fun, like "butterfly kiss" and "caterpillar kiss". Not only did the book focus on the kissing aspect, but also the true meaning of friendships, popularity, and finding yourself. Parker losing her spot on the varsity team, resulted in losing her "friends". Parker will do just about anything to get her old life back, even if that means resorting to getting help from the freshman next door. I really enjoyed Tristan's character, he was cute, funny, and oddly mature for his age. The fact that their dads were feuding, added the perfect touch. When Parker's plan starts to unravel, she finds out who her real friends are and realizes that, maybe, possibly, it's worth it to to be seen with the freshman. In the end, Parker falls for the wrong guy, the last guy in fact she ever thought she’d like. Although the end, was a bit predictable, the romance was definitely real. The ABC's of Kissing was a very cute, sweet, even funny, and a very fluffy read, that well undoubtedly leave you smiling by the end. It was a short, fun book that was just prefect for relaxing with after a long day.

Taken from my book review blog at http://sarasbookjourney.blogspot.com/.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The ABC's of Kissing Boys.