Petra Eriksson's Reviews > Breath and Bone

Breath and Bone by Carol Berg

Jan 29, 2010

bookshelves: carol-berg, reviewed, favorites
Read in December, 2009

The first pages of Flesh and Spirt made me confused and felt like a drastic change from The Rai-kirah series. I thought I would end upp dissapointed and my mood was a little low. But I should not have douted! The Lighthouse series has the same insight and thoghtful writing as her Rai-Kirah series and I'm more than pleased. I can not say if I love this series more than her earlier it to hard to deside but I don't see a need to eitehr.
Carol Berg has an amasing way of writing, it gives of an illusion of simplicity, her language flows so easily and soothing, but at the same time is her insight so deep and her thoughts so way ahead of me that I some time have to take a deep breath to be able to break away an collects my thoughts. I don't know any author that has the same affect on me over and over.
I truly loved the magic's part in this book. The angels dancing and the flow of thier steps was clear infront of me and it matches so well with Carol's way of writing I was truly able to sink in to it and experiance it. Can't wait to experiance more of Carol's magic.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breath and Bone.