Juniper's Reviews > Sculpting Clay

Sculpting Clay by Linda Reilly

Jan 30, 10

bookshelves: paranormal, m-m
Read from January 29 to 30, 2010

This was a lovely read. I enjoyed that the paranormal elements did not over-power the story but rather took a much smaller role than I had first expected.

I warmed to the main characters very quickly - Taran was incredibly sweet (& quite naïve) &, although Clay found it difficult to commit to him, this was understandable after having just come out of such a long previous relationship - I often become irritated when characters seem to dither between old & new loves.

I would have liked some back story to Taran's life - perhaps Ms Reilly will continue this as a series (after disliking him at first - as I'm sure the reader is meant to - I would now love Javier to have a happy ending - perhaps Taran has a brother?)

Beautiful guy on the cover!

Would be 4½ if possible.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sculpting Clay.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

I do have a "series" in mind and the next is about Taran for the most part. I am working on the sequel to "All I Want for Christmas" first so this comment will help push me to hurry my little self up!

Thanks Again,
Linda

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Linda wrote: "Thank you so much for your kind words :)

Tisk tisk, Linda...you know your fans need you. C'mon, mate, write those stories. We want more!

Oh, and I agree. I loved how the supernatural aspects of the book didn't get too overpowering. I also loved Taran!

Good stuff mate

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

AW, I'm glad you liked Taran :D Thank you!

I will have to get on it!

~L

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Linda wrote: "AW, I'm glad you liked Taran :D Thank you!

I will have to get on it!

~L"

*nods* yes you will. *giggle* I can send you virtual chocolate if that helps ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~sending now *yummy*