Haylie's Reviews > Dance with a Vampire

Nov 07, 07

bookshelves: vampire-books, romance
Recommended for: Vampire lovers
Read in November, 2007

I absolutly LOVED this book, I loved the whole series! An awewsome book! The ending kinda sucked though, she left it open for another book but there probably won't be one!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dance with a Vampire.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

there is another one. she goes out to look for alexander. it's called the Coffin Club. it sounds alot like the 2nd one!

Haylie idk, is it a manga book or a real one b/c they r turning these books into mangas...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

it's a real book. so is the sixth one. the fith comes out this july. hte sixth one comes out july of 2009. i think the manga books are sooooo totaly turn peeps off from the series.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

oh how do you get a picture in thet box by your name.

Haylie umm...do u mean where did i get that pic? b/c i found it on one of the fansites of Stephenie Meyer...I think it was bellaandedward.com but i am not sure...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks for the info! totaly hope u r havin a fun summer!!!!!!

Haylie ur welcome! thanx...u too!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

how ya been, i'm bored!

Haylie pretty good...i am getting bored but not there yet...i don't have anything to do until Band Camp in July, but that is about it.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i have this boring summer camp i have to go to. the only fun part is i get to skip that for a while and go California! that is like the only semi-sweet thing i am doing this summer.

Haylie I have always wanted to go to California...I am sooo jealous now!!

♥ Sarah ♥ Hm..you have? I live in California! I'm in Hawaii right now though...

Haylie Thats awesome! i don't know why but i just like to visit california.

♥ Sarah ♥ It's really pretty, the beaches are nice too. Is there a specific place you wanted to go?

Haylie San Fransisco

♥ Sarah ♥ Cool, I live right by San Fransisco!!!

Haylie awesome!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

hey haylie california is really nice and beautaful. i love the going to disney land beacause it reminds me of when my dad firts took me there!

Haylie Thats cool, I have never been and I have heard that it is really beautiful there.

♥ Sarah ♥ It really is, so awesome!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i love sea world too it is soo cool!

Haylie sea world? that would be sooo cool to see!

♥ Sarah ♥ I went when I was little so I don't remember it very well, you know?

Haylie Same with me and Flordia, went when I was 2

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone gonna talk to me? just kidding. so bored. Cali is not as fun as i hoped, like my grandma bought me an aerapostile sweat shirt. i love. its white and then it says aro all over it in differant colors.

♥ Sarah ♥ I have one just like it! And like I have a pink tee that says aeropastel on it in white! Where do you like to shop, Haylie?

Haylie coolio, how long r u going 2 b in cali?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

hello???? jk so how is like summer everyone having fun?? not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

hi hi hi any one there, i'm all ears! i'm bored! haylie how was band camp?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm back it was fun ya know. i went into hot topic and bought like mega cute stuff i absulutely love my earings. they r black hearts with wings coming out of them. the heart with wings is attatchet to black loops!