Jaime's Reviews > Forbidden Falls

Forbidden Falls by Robyn Carr

Jan 28, 2010

bookshelves: 2010, contemporary_romance
Read from January 28 to February 11, 2010

This is only the second Virgin River book I’ve read, but it’s really not necessary to read these in order. Each book deals with a different couple, though you do get to visit with past characters and see where life has taken them. Overall, this was a sweet romance with a recurring theme of children and what parents will do for them. Not only is Ellie fighting for her kids, but another couple in town struggles with a decision about a child they’ve unexpectedly "inherited". My one complaint is that the first chapter is quite awkward; it’s all just narration of how Noah comes to purchase Virgin River’s church. I think that background could have been fit in more smoothly. Also, I have no idea why this book is named Forbidden Falls. There is no mention of falls or Forbidden Falls or anything like that in the entire book. I suppose that some might think that Noah’s relationship with Ellie is "forbidden", but I think that’s a stretch. Regardless, I thought it was a nice story and I definitely plan to read more in this series.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden Falls.