Cynthia (aka Artemis)'s Reviews > Kiss of a Demon King

Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole

Jan 13, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, demons, immortals-after-dark-series, own, sorceress, favorites, 2012-bbpr-pnr-romance-challenge
Recommended for: All PNR Romance Readers
Read from January 08 to 13, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: Once is not enough

Someone slap me! Why oh why did I wait until I picked up and started reading this series again? I vaguely remember now. I was lost in the Regency among the rakes dueling, gaming, womanizing, drinking. In short, I was having the time of my life.

KISS OF A DEMON KING is another fine entry in the IAD series. Occasionally at this point in a series, an author starts to stumble and the story and/or characters start to falter. No siree, not our uber talented Ms. Cole. The story is never, NEVER dull and the dialog is always refreshing and entertaining.

It threw me that the ever stalwart Rydstorm, determined to defeat his enemy and regain his kingdom is a Dom. Where can I find one!

"Rydstrom, do you think I like chaining you up and using you?" At his scowl, she said, "Very well, I like it a little bit. But I'd prefer to make love to you normally. Or at least as much as your fetish would allow."

"I don't have a fetish!"

It was a perfect time for me to pick back up with the series. Getting to know Lothaire will be exquisite. Just in time for my special order to arrive Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of a Demon King.

01/09/2012 page 130
31.0% "Back in the saddle again. Damn, why did I wait so long to get back to this series. Sooo good!"