Edna's Reviews > Angel's Peak

Angel's Peak by Robyn Carr

Feb 22, 11

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, 2011
Read from January 27, 2010 to February 22, 2011

Picked this up again 2/19/11. I gave up on this one a year ago because Sean and Franci's story wasn't working for me. I began reading where I left off and don't remember too much of what I had read before but I don't think I was missing much. It was definitely easier to get through the rest of the book once Sean and Franci resolved their issues. I loved the other Riordans and Virgin River family a lot. That is what's great about these books, the homey feel and lovable characters. It felt like I was catching up with old friends.

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel's Peak.

message 1: by Edna (last edited Mar 19, 2010 09:19PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Edna By the slow way I'm reading this one, I'll be lucky if I finish it before the end of the year. Back to the "to-read" list this one goes.

Ceci I'm kind of dissapointed with the latest virgin river books! Hope the next batch of books will be more interesting!

Edna Ceci wrote: "I'm kind of dissapointed with the latest virgin river books! Hope the next batch of books will be more interesting!"

Yeah they don't have the magic the earlier books did. I thought there was potential with Luke's family too but I don't know, I'm disappointed with Sean's even if I haven't finished it, lol. Do you have any idea who the next books are about?

message 4: by Ceci (last edited Mar 19, 2010 09:33PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ceci not really... I know that she has a few books coming up but nothing related to virgin river. I guess the next three books from Virgin River is going to be next year!

*a little spoiler about moonlight road*
there is one moment in Moonlight Road where Jack says I miss your periods and i actually thought this series just jump the shark! LOL It was a little hilarious!! I hope my husband never says that to me!! LMAO!

Edna I was seriously laughing my ass off just now. You've got to be kidding me! *shakes head*