Lenore Webb's Reviews > The Mouse, the Monster, and Me

The Mouse, the Monster, and Me by Pat Palmer

Jan 27, 10

bookshelves: kids-books
Read in January, 2010

What is your favorite childhood book? Mine was Cinderella. College Girls favorite was The Never Ending Story. Well I found out that for many it was The Mouse, The Monster and Me. And that they went out of print. Guess What?
They are back. Ten years later and now you can get your favorite book to share with your own kiddos. Did you know that while this book was out of print copies of it was going for $100 a wack on EBay? Amazing.

Not only did they bring back "The Mouse, The Monster and Me" but also "Liking Myself". It is really amazing that these two books help teach assertiveness at an early age. I love that they can help children learn how to deal with bullies. Oh, that was one I had a horrid time with as a child. But they also can help kiddos learn how to be responsible for their actions, words and feelings.

I love the way these books look inside too! Just like a child has written them. With hand drawn pictures in the margins and thoughts all around.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mouse, the Monster, and Me.