Anya's Reviews > Halfway to the Grave

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Apr 04, 2012

bookshelves: favorites, favorite-male-characters, great-characters, loved-the-characters, kick-ass-heroine

Favorite vampire couple, favorite literary male character, favorite ass kicking heroine, favorite vampire series. FAVORITE EVERYTHING!

This is how I picture the characters from this series :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Halfway to the Grave.

Quotes Anya Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“If you run from me, I will chase you, and I'll find you....”

Jeaniene Frost
“I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Would you mind repeating that? I'm afraid I might have lost my wits altogether and just hallucinated what I've longed to hear.”

Jeaniene Frost
“I love you. You have no idea what you are worth to me.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Don't kiss me like a woman if you're going to treat me like a child.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Not for a minute did I believe that this wasn’t goodbye. Still, I had loved and been loved in return, and there was nothing greater than that. It far outweighed the alienation of all the previous years.
Bones thought five months was too short; I was amazed I’d been granted joy for so long.
“I love you,” he moaned, or maybe I said it. I couldn’t tell the difference anymore. The lines had
dissolved between us.”
tags: love

Jeaniene Frost
“I will never stop loving you. No one can change that. No matter what happens later, I’ll still love you.”