Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > The Prodigal Daughter

The Prodigal Daughter by Lorie O'Clare

Feb 17, 10

bookshelves: erotic-romance, erotic-keepers
Read from February 08 to 09, 2010

If you have a chance to find this book try to get it. A very nice read.

I wanted to up date this. I talked to Lorie O'Clare and she said "this pubilsher went bankrupt and only a few hundred was printed". So you may want to try ebay or other used places if you want this book. Loire is also in hopes to publish this with her current publish at some point in time.

*Few spoilers*
This story is about, one daughter that lives in Arkansas Kari, she lives as a good girl with her mom. While the other daughter Kathryn lives on the very wild side in New York with her dad. The girls grew up with out knowing either exists until their mom passes in a car accident, she has a Will already made, so the girls has to come together for the reading. Here they find out their mom has several letters for them that has to be read in order, but only if one of the daughters Kathryn agrees to stay, this is where you’ll find a heartfelt story about their mom and the girls. In this story Kathryn the wild one finds love with Andy.

Great book. The sex is very slim for an erotic, but the story makes up for it. My only problem with the book, is I’m not big on reading about a girl that is hot to trot for the guy the whole time.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Prodigal Daughter.