Victor Gentile's Reviews > Edge of Apocalypse

Edge of Apocalypse by Tim LaHaye

May 24, 10

Read in May, 2010

I had the privilege of interviewing Tim LaHaye & Craig Parshall, on our radio show “Kingdom Highlights”, for their new book, “Edge Of Apocalypse” published by Zondervan.

This book is a thriller from the first word and gets more exciting word by word. Unlike a previous series by Dr. LaHaye this series is set not to far from where we are today. Dr. LaHaye is using Bible prophecy to show how close we are to what the Bible tells us will happen. Nations will rise against nations and the United States is in deep trouble due to a severe drought and economic collapse. Due to a series of events Joshua Jordan, creator of the missile defense system code-named Return To Sender, is forced to use it without Washington approval. Now foreign nations want to steal it and the U. S. Government is pressuring Jordan to turn over his designs so that, secretly, they could sell it.

Criag Parshall, known for his legal fiction, has written a page turning, heart-thumping thriller with careful attention to the state of the world right now and how the Bible says we will turn out. Many of the “things” that are mentioned in the book are in place right now and in use, even though most of us are not aware of them. Dr. LaHaye and Craig Parshall have one agenda in mind and that is the salvation of many through this work of fiction. Their zeal is that many will have their eyes open to the state of our world and see that much of where we are currently and where we are poised to go the Bible has already warned us of and that we would understand our need for a savior. They do a truly remarkable job in this book while exciting us with this story that everyone will enjoy.

When I asked them where we would be headed in the next book they told me that they could not tell me that butt that this series is envisioned as a trilogy with the next one due out next year. I can hardly wait!!!

If you missed the interview for “Edge Of Apocalypse” and would like to listen to it please go to www.kingdomhighlights.org where it is available On Demand.

To listen to 24 Christian music please visit our internet radio station www.kingdomairwaves.org

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Zondervan Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Edge of Apocalypse.