Scott Fox's Reviews > E-Riches 2.0: Next-Generation Marketing Strategies for Making Millions Online

E-Riches 2.0 by Scott Fox

Jan 25, 10

(Review from the author)
Recommended to Scott by: I wrote it!
Recommended for: online marketers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, web site startups
Read in May, 2009

I wrote this book for anyone curious, baffled, or bewildered about modern online marketing. In fact, I'd call e-Riches 2.0 a "guide book" to social media marketing.

Facebook, podcasts, blogging, email, RSS, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube videos, social bookmarking, online forums - all of these are great tools for you to use to build your business online today.

e-Riches 2.0 introduces all of these online marketing techniques in Plain English so you can decide which are best for you and your business.

Publisher's Weekly called e-Riches 2.0 "...a godsend to those intimidated by the digital revolution."

Plus, readers of e-Riches 2.0 get a bunch of helpful business-building bonuses at www.ScottFox.com, too.

I welcome your feedback, questions, and comments, too.

Scott Fox
Author, e-Riches 2.0: Next Generation Online Marketing Strategies

p.s. e-Riches 2.0 is the sequel to my first book, Internet Riches. Check out Internet Riches if you don't yet have a web site business but are curious about how to build one inexpensively and effectively.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read E-Riches 2.0.