Cheryl's Reviews > Total Surrender

Total Surrender by Cheryl Holt

Mar 08, 10

bookshelves: books-i-own, cheryl-holt, historical-romance
Read from March 06 to 08, 2010

I did not like this nearly as much as the prequel, Love Lessons. The hero was weak, he ran from his problems and he had sexual encounters with way too many women while seeing the heroine at the same time. The heroine was not too great either. She let her brother run her life, even though she was old enough to make her own decisions, and she didn't take charge of her situation until the last couple of chapters. So I would not recommend reading it, but if these things would not bother you or perhaps if you have more compassion than I do then give it a try.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Total Surrender.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick I really have problems with stories where the hero is so promiscuous, especially when the heroine knows and is hurt by it. Those just tear me up.

Cheryl It made me mad! I wanted to rate the book lower but I didn't because I thought my feelings might be influenced by the fact that I have read so many emotional books lately.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick YES! I totally get that. I finally posted my review of Untouched, but it was hard because I felt so influenced by outside things... I gave it a 5 because 4 was too low, and there's no 4.5 rating, but I did get a little bit...sarcastic at the end of the review. LOL I wonder what you'll think of it. LOL

Cheryl Going to check out your review of Untouched now!