~Tina~'s Reviews > Going Too Far

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Feb 26, 10

bookshelves: young-adult, own, read-2010, contemporary
Read from February 25 to 26, 2010

This is the second book I've read by Jennifer Echols and she is rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors. Read this in one sitting. Could not put it down!
Going Too Far is a great, great book! Charged with humor, wit and romance, there was a real lesson to be learned through this book...
How to just...Let Go.

John and Meg were such tortured characters, both haunted, both looking for something but not knowing what. You could see, actually witness them both growing, trusting, loving...letting go. That's an amazing thing, to hold that much weight in one story and make it so priceless.

Jennifer really knows how to write her characters well, the way she makes them come alive is just one of the reasons why I adore her work.

Touchingly beautiful, sexy with feisty, bitterly sweet, absolutely brilliant and incredibly endearing.
Going to Far was such a wonderful read, I didn't want it to ever end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Going Too Far.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shelena This is in my TBR pile!!

~Tina~ Read it hun! I know you'll just love it:)

Arlene I recently read this... FIVE stars for sure!

~Tina~ I'd give it 100 if I could;)

Laurie(Time Stand Still) OOOOooh! I have this in my pile too. Thought it sounded good when I ordered it.

~Tina~ Laurie(Time Stand Still) wrote: "OOOOooh! I have this in my pile too. Thought it sounded good when I ordered it."

That's the funny thing, I wasn't expecting much when I got this book. I liked Jennifer's book The Ex Games so that's why I got this book.
Don't you just love it when a book can really amaze you with out even expecting it? Love it!

Laurie(Time Stand Still) Yes, I was that way with Beautiful Creature and thought it was a lot of build up but I was wrong. That books was amazing to me.

~Tina~ Totally agree! I went into Beautiful Creatures thinking it would be a huge hit. It did NOT disappoint. One of my all time favorite reads. Going to Far was like finding a gem, I didn't think it would be one of my favorites.
This is why I'm addicted to books:)