Ronda Tutt's Reviews > One Silent Night

One Silent Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Jul 17, 10

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, favorites, erotic
Read on May 28, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Another Great Read - I absolutely love this series, the more books I read the more I learn about Acheron and his world with the gods, the paranormal creatures, and his Dark Hunters in their other worldly realms.

Stryker (Daimon)and his wife Zephyra (Daimon/Gallu Demon) romance was interesting. Zephyra tells Stryker that if he drinks from the Gallu and then kill it that he can capture his soul and then he would never have to kill a human for its soul again and he is now immortal. Once he learns this, his army goes on a rampage to catch the Gallu Demons so they can be immortal too.

Acheron and Nick Gautier learn that Nick is a Malachai Demon who's powers were held back from the time of his birth. Evidently his father was a Malachai - a demon created to serve as the balance of the universe against other eveil demons. War a Sephiril Demon is one of those other evils and Jarad is the Sephiroth Demon, the other half for the balance of the Universe.

War gets out of control and Acheron, Nick, Stryker, and the other Gods come together to capture him. The put their differences aside for one day to do this.

War is captured and Stryker and his wife now live together after 11 thousand years of separation.

Nick finally realizes that it wasn't Acherons fault that his mother was killed, that it was his fault. Savaitar comes to the rescue of Acheron and protects him and his family from War. Tory, Zephyra, and Simi come to aid the others in capturing War and I love how Simi always saves the day in the end and still wants BBQ on everything she eats.

I totally loved the story, it was full of action, excelent.
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Silent Night.

05/28/2010 page 6
1.94% "I'm reading A Dark Hunter Christmas out of this book."
show 2 hidden updates…

message 1: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher Yeah, wonderful phrase! And so true!

Vanessa theJeepDiva I loved how Kenyon wrote a book for one of this series evil villains. Something you don't see too often.

Ronda  Tutt Your right Vanessa, I thought she did a good job showing how life was on the other side. Life goes on the other side whether its good or evil. Very interesting perspective from the other side too.