Rosey's Reviews > The Devil Wears Prada

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

Apr 26, 07

Read in November, 2006

I am giving this book a 3. I enjoyed this book, yes, but it was not to the point where I went "wow." I've read so many better books than this. However, don't get me wrong. I DID enjoy this book. It reminded me of Ugly Betty in a way. It's funny and pretty quick-paced. It would make a great summer beach reading, ya know? Also, the title - The Devil Wears Prada. Hm? I've kept that in mind while reading the book, and could not find any connection. Any idea? The devil's obviously the boss, but why Prada? It's not like Miranda was purely Prada-ishy. Every other name brands you can think up of that bled money was in the book. So... I know it's prolly one of life's little silliest, but gotta to know, thing! I also was disappointed with what happened in the end. Not only that, but I was also hoping a new relationship would stem.. (I better shut up before I ruin it for y'people!) I'm SURE the movie wld be funny - I often would suggest books over movies, but for this one, I prolly wld choose/recommend the movie.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil Wears Prada.