Anna-lena Schmitz's Reviews > That Summer

That Summer by Sarah Dessen

Jun 12, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2010, read-in-2012
Read in June, 2012

Read this book within like three hours not because it was her best book but because I was so excited get another book of her to read. Like I said it wasn't her best book but it was still a good read. Liked the whole sister relationship and the ending wasn't quite what I had expected.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Summer.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jule All those Sarah Dessen books are definitely on my to-read list as well. Let's see who gets them faster. :)

Anna-lena Schmitz Somehow they all came to my mind today. I actually wanted to read all of her books, but two plots seem really strange.

Jule That is so you getting through a book like that in no time. *g* Looking forward to reading it myself. What other Sarah Dessen book did you buy, btw?

Anna-lena Schmitz I also bought "Someone Like You". Defintly gonna read that after I finish "The Rainmaker". And it is so you replying immediatly which I love *hugs*

Jule I was just browsing the site somehow at that moment. What a coincidence. :) I'm thinking about buying "Along For The Ride" with my next book package. :) *hugs back*