Morgan's Reviews > Ghouls Gone Wild

Ghouls Gone Wild by Victoria Laurie

1977404
Jun 29, 2010

bookshelves: kindle-read, fiction, ghosts, mysteries-and-thrillers, paranormal, witches-and-wizards
Read from June 28 to 29, 2010

This one was definitely back to the scary level of the first two books (that felt lacking in the third even for all the danger being cranked up).

This one retained the edge of mortal danger that the third one wanted to add while dialing back up the actual creepy/scary bits. It wasn't QUITE up to freaking me out like the first two did, but it kept me guessing and second guessing myself until the end.

Even the ghosts always have such good stories in these.

I was so glad to see Heath come back as a full-time player, and Gilly wasn't so annoying this time (maybe because he was crouched in a corner for the majority of the book).

It's the little things.

Also...WENDELL! He had better stay with them since they are just heading to Ireland for the next leg of their Ghoul Getters ghostbusting tour of Europe. lol.

Gopher also fits better in this one. Maybe it just took a little noisy clanking and shaking to shift gears from solo ghost busting with her and Gilly to being on this show and having a producer and crew follow her around. *shrugs* Whatever it is, I am anxious for the next book. Pity it won't be out until 1/2011.

(Which gives you all time to read the other four.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghouls Gone Wild.

06/28/2010 page 15
5.0% "Started today when breakfast was over and all the side work was done about an hour early. :P"